Zorka.mobi and Adjust released a report on the Russian mobile market for games. You can get the report here.
- The total revenue of the Russian gaming industry was $1.4 billion USD in 2016 (Source: NewZoo)
- Russian mobile game revenue was $699.3 million USD in 2016.
- It’s expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% per year
- Russia has 152,528,000 Gamers
- 80% of Russian Gamers are Male
- The Russian mobile market average ARPU is $4.90 USD
- Android users are retained longer, but monetize less than iOS
- iOS TOP-10 – 25,000 daily installs (need 80,000 installs in 3-5 days to chart)
- Android TOP-10 – 40,000 daily installs (need 150,000 installs in 3-5 days to chart)